Halloween Steam Fright Night
Time & Location
About The Event
Start your spooktacular Halloween with a visit to Westonzoyland Pumping Station Museum. Venture around the historic buildings, dodge the creepy cobwebs, simmering steam, spooky monsters and scary creatures plus take a ride on the ghost train for a terrifyingly good evening!
- Ride the Ghost Train on our 2’ Narrow Gauge Railway
- Explore the spooky Pumping Station after dark, don’t forget your torch to spy out all the hidden secrets and creepy corners of the museum
- Follow the Witch Hunt to find the Treat Bag!
- Spooky story telling beside the fire
- Pumpkin Carving (additional fee)
- Thyer Cafe Open serving up deliciously ghoulish dinner ‘cauldron thai curry’ or bat wing soup’ and for afters lots of illuminating cakes & treats
- Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Cold Drinks also Available
- Plus much more... mwahahaha.
Download the Event Poster HERE
Advance Book Your Tickets Now To Save Disappointment...
Child Tickets (5-16) £10
Adult Tickets (when accompanying child) £6
Adult Tickets (without child) £10
[£6 Adult tickets can be purchased when ordering any number of child tickets e.g 1 Child Ticket can have any quantity of Adult Tickets at £6. If no Child Tickets are Purchased Adult Tickets are £10.]
- Child Ticket (5-16)£10£100£0
- Adult Ticket (with Child)£6£60£0
- Adult Ticket£10£100£0