Steam on the Levels 2018
Time & Location
About The Event
Welcome to Steam on the Levels 2018. This annual event aims to provide a spectacle of unusual historic exhibits from stationary steam engines, classic vehicles to living history groups, great fun for all the family!
- 30 Stationary Steam & Diesel Engines running all weekend!
+ Special Guest Exhibitors:
- Steam Traction Engines
- Stationary Engines
- Classic Cars & Bikes
- Vintage Tractors
- Scammel Lorrys & Living Wagon
- 5" Gauge Live Steam Railway offering rides for the whole family.
- Bouncy Castle for the Kids
- Visiting 2ft Gauge Locomotives to the railway
- Threshing Machine
- Craft & Sales Stands
- Bookshop with a great range of interesting titles
Times & Admission
Prices on the Entrance:
Adult - £8
*Concession - £7
Child (15&Under) - FREE
(Tickets are valid for both days)
Open 10am - 5pm
*Concession - 60+ & Students 16-25 with a valid student card.
If you have an exhibit you would like to bring along please use our online form or download a pdf form and post it.
- Hot Food
- Licensed Bar
- Disabled Toilets
- Free Car Park
- Picnic Area
- Riverside Location
From Bridgwater, follow the A372 Langport Road into Westonzoyland village. At the corner shop, turn sharp right and follow the tourist signs via Lake Wall for about a mile and then turn left into Hoopers Lane. The museum entrance will be found on the right hand side in about quarter of a mile.
For satnav users our postcode is TA7 0LS.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Early Bird Ticket - Adult£7£70£0
- Early Bird Ticket - Concession£6£60£0