Midsummer Steam Up
Time & Location
About The Event
Welcome back to the Museum! We are looking forward to showing off our even larger collection of Stationary Steam Engines & Pumps, now nearing 40 running in steam! Our first season steaming our Marshall Portable Boiler following its full restoration and the unveiling of the ex. Clarks Shoes, Bellis & Morcom Compound steam engine.
ADVANCE TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE - You can purchase your entry tickets from this page and bring them either printed or displayed on your mobile device to gain entry.
ON THE DAY TICKETS - Tickets can be purchased from the entrance on the event day. We are asking for Contactless Payments where possible to reduce handling of cash to protect our volunteers.
We are following all Government Guidlines to stay Covid-19 Secure, further information on this can be found in our COVID-19 Statement
- One of the Largest Collections of Stationary Steam Engines & Pumps in the UK
- 1861 Easton Amos Steam Pump
- 1938 Marshall Portable Boiler
- Original Attendant's Cottage
- 31 Litre Single Cylinder Crossley Diesel Engine
- Lister Startomatic Generator
- 2ft Narrow Gauge Railway (Passenger Rides included in Ticket)
- Blacksmith's Forge
- Cafe, Book & Gift Shop
- Free Quiz for Kids
- Free Parking & Picnic Area
- Riverside Setting
We look forward to welcoming you!
- Adult Ticket£10£100£0